Granite Countertops & More in Potomac, MD
At Designer Surfaces Unlimited we have served the Potomac, Maryland, area with beautiful granite countertops, sinks, showers, and faucets for more than 30 years. Our team created a unique installation process unmatched in the industry. It yields high-quality results that give your space that “wow” factor you’ve been looking for.
Countertop Design & Installation in Potomac, MD
Why settle for the same countertops all your friends have when you can get a custom-designed and professionally installed countertop from Designer Surfaces Unlimited?
Get our custom countertops for all your home and business needs, including:
- Kitchen countertops
- Bathroom countertops
- Laundry room countertops
- Reception desks
- Bars, both home and commercial
- Outdoor kitchens and bars
- Service counters
- And more!
Solid Surface Countertops in Potomac, MD
Want the look of a quartz countertop without the expense? Solid surface countertops have you covered!
Solid surface countertops, also known as Corian countertops, are made of mineral dust mixed with a variety of plastic resins and pigments, creating a highly durable finished surface.
These non-porous countertops provide many benefits for your kitchen, bath, or other use, including:
- Easy to clean
- Easy repair of chips and scratches
- No sealing needed
- Contemporary design
We offer a variety of solid surface countertop colors and manufacturers, including Corian, Living Surfaces, and LG. Call today to get your project started!
Sinks & Faucets in Potomac, MD
Now that you’ve got a great countertop, don’t forget a new sink or faucet to go with it!
Our sinks, from manufacturers such as Elkay, Blanco, and American Standard, come in a variety of styles, including:
- Super single bowl: Suitable for those extra-large single-sink needs such as produce washing at your kitchen prep station.
- Single D-shaped bowl: Perfect for your in-home bar to rinse out glasses after hosting a party.
- 50/50 double bowl: Finish your dishes faster by using one side for washing and one side for those dishes waiting to be rinsed.
- 60/40 double bowl: Need a little more space for dirty dishes? We’ve got you covered.
- 70/30 double bowl: Really hate washing dishes? Let them pile up in the large section of this sink and get to them later!
Finish off your new sink with a high-quality faucet from all the brands you recognize, including:
- American Standard
Whether you’re looking for a traditional pull-handle or want a fancy no-touch faucet for easy cleaning, we’ve got an option for you.