Granite Countertops & More in Potomac, MD
At Designer Surfaces Unlimited we have served the Potomac, Maryland, area with beautiful countertops, sinks, showers, and faucets for more than 30 years.
Our team created a unique installation process unmatched in the industry. It yields high-quality results that give your space that “wow” factor you’ve been looking for.
Countertop Design & Installation in Potomac, MD
Why settle for the same countertops all your friends have when you can get a custom-designed and professionally installed countertop from Designer Surfaces Unlimited?
Get our custom countertops for all your home and business needs, including:
- Kitchen countertops
- Bathroom countertops
- Laundry room countertops
- Reception desks
- Bars, both home and commercial
- Outdoor kitchens and bars
- Service counters
- And more!
Solid Surface Countertops in Potomac, MD
Want the look of a quartz countertop without the expense? Solid surface countertops have you covered!
Solid surface countertops, also known as Corian countertops, are made of mineral dust mixed with a variety of plastic resins and pigments, creating a highly durable finished surface.
These non-porous countertops provide many benefits for your kitchen, bath, or other use, including:
- Easy to clean
- Easy repair of chips and scratches
- No sealing needed
- Contemporary design
We offer a variety of solid surface countertop colors and manufacturers, including Corian, Living Surfaces, and LG. Call today to get your project started!
Sinks & Faucets in Potomac, MD
Now that you’ve got a great countertop, don’t forget a new sink or faucet to go with it!
Our sinks, from manufacturers such as Elkay, Blanco, and American Standard, come in a variety of styles, including:
- Super single bowl: Suitable for those extra-large single-sink needs such as produce washing at your kitchen prep station.
- Single D-shaped bowl: Perfect for your in-home bar to rinse out glasses after hosting a party.
- 50/50 double bowl: Finish your dishes faster by using one side for washing and one side for those dishes waiting to be rinsed.
- 60/40 double bowl: Need a little more space for dirty dishes? We’ve got you covered.
- 70/30 double bowl: Really hate washing dishes? Let them pile up in the large section of this sink and get to them later!
Finish off your new sink with a high-quality faucet from all the brands you recognize, including:
- American Standard
Whether you’re looking for a traditional pull-handle or want a fancy no-touch faucet for easy cleaning, we’ve got an option for you.